Ok so I'm not too keen on the whole blog thing but decided to give it a shot! I apparently made fun of Kyle for having a blog and couldn't read his until I created one of my own. So here goes! (By the way Kyle, my blog is so going to pown yours).
So Easter was today. I woke up kind of late - 10:50. We normally celebrate Easter (do the egg hunting stuff) in the morning but this year we decided to do it after church with the rest of the cul-de-sac. So I show up to church today thinking I'm supposed to give a talk and my name is not in the program. At first I was a little relieved but then I became really aggravated because I had spent all afternoon yesterday preparing this talk. So I was upset...especially since I still have a lot of homework to do, especially for AP Music Theory, and I could have been doing that instead. I have a couple missing assignments in theory and I completely bombed the last test, so now I have a 48% in that class. I am really scared I won't pass that class! But whatever, I'm a senior. I can do whatever I want... There's a re-take test tomorrow, and I haven't prepared at all. I should probably do that...but this blog is a lot more fun!
After church Brother Cook from our ward told my mom that a family was in town looking for houses and said that they were interested in ours. So my parents met them and they came over after church. We went to the annual Easter pot-luck/egg hunting event at the Cunninghams (which actually was kind of fun cause I got to socialize with the adults). I feel so old! I had fun talking to the Werts, they are so funny! Brother Werts asked what ever happened to Jonathan (because he saw him come and go to my house a lot during the summer/early fall). I laughed and said that was a while ago. He said, "Yeah I remember that one day when you got dropped off by one guy (Kyle) and about 30 minutes later got picked up by another (Jonathan)". Yeah that doesn't happen any more...
So after the neighborhood get-together we did a really fast yet exhausting clean-up around the House and the Turner family returned to view the rest of the house. They have six kids and it seems like they might go for it. They're worried about finances though, but who isn't!
Well it is getting late and mom still wants to go on a walk (I think). I will try to post on this blog as often as I can!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well i think it's great that you are blogging, its nice to vent on here at times and it's fun to blog on here. and you seem like a natural at this! so I'm for sure going to make you keep doing it! enjoy!
ReplyDelete