Well now that school is over I guess I have more time on my hands to post on my blog! Yippee! I just feel like I'm not the type of person who is an avid blogger. I'm not really the creative type and I feel like my posts aren't as monumental as all the others I've seen. I will also try to work on this! haha.
Even though school is over I still feel extremely busy! Just a different type of busy. I need to finish all of the things I said I'd finish months ago...and now I need to cram for girl's camp! We are pretty well on our way though. I just need to finish my devotional, put together 60 cds, make beads, finish posters, go stop by michaels and office depot...no biggie! Haha I am such a procrastinator! Oh well! At least us seniors get a week to pull it all together! Next week will be a lot of fun!
It's crazy to think that some of my really great friends are leaving for college in just a week. I thought we were still kids! What happened? We all grew up! Although I am super glad to be done with high school, it still feels odd that some of us are moving on so quickly! Although summer term will be a lot of fun, I'm still grateful I get a little more of a break. I'm also glad that I can help my parents move this summer. Hopefully I'll meet some new people before I go to BYU so that when I come home for breaks I won't be a complete stranger! It will be so weird...not knowing anyone. My family will be completely used to the new house, the new town, the new ward, the new people. Everything. And I will feel so out of place! I just hope my Portland friends visit me ALL THE TIME!
.jpg)

.jpg)
We will definitely have enough space in our new house! I'm excited for that part I guess. It will be pretty amazing (Although we already had a leak and flooded part of the house...that doesn't matter). Haha that's probably part of the reason my mom is very nervous about the move. She can only think of negative things about the "new house". I mean I understand, because it is completely foreign. She will have to get used to a lot of new things. It's just a lot different than here. We are surrounded by such great neighbors and a great ward. We're five minutes away from all the stores and the schools are just down the street. In Sammamish everything is at least a ten minute drive away (and my mom hates driving...let me rephrase that....she hates driving kids). She is just unsure. My dad on the other hand can't stop talking about how awesome the new house is going to be. The builders are in the process of adding on to it right now. My dad insisted on making the office, family room, and movie room bigger. (I guess he is thinking we'll have guests ALL the time). Oh and they're finishing the basement! Which means I actually have a place to sleep while I'm there! haha. My mom says all I care about is a big enough house to accommodate me and my new family. Which is kind of true. haha. I bet my kids will love going to grandma and grandpa's.
Well I will keep you posted on any news about the moving process...and whatever else happens to be on my mind!
the new house will be nice, but i can't wait for the updates with you!!!
ReplyDeletekeep close intouch please!
Hey I love you too!
ReplyDelete