Sunday, July 5, 2009
Welcome to Idaho
Well Brittany, Camden, and I decided to be adventurous this week and take a road trip t
o Idaho! We decided Monday night and left early(ish) Tuesday. We left around 10:30 am and got to Martha's apartment in Rexburg, Idaho around midnight. Nothing like an all day car ride! But it was totally worth the drive! It was so great to see Martha! We all miss her so freaking much! It seems like she's having a good time at school and hanging out with all the RM's (maybe there'll be a wedding soon...?)
I just feel bad for her cause there's pretty much nothing in Rexburg. Our highlights of the trip were taking pictures in the gardens, getting some soda from Horkley's (gas station), going to see a movie at the $2 theater, and driving 30 minutes to Winco in Idaho Falls. So it was pretty much exciting! But I realized this week that it's not what you
do, it's who you're with. I still had an awesome time because I got to spend the week with three amazing girls. Camden, Brittany, and I had a lot of time in the car together and I feel like our friendship grew because of it! I'm so excited I get to go to college with them! And Martha is just so much fun. She is so great to be around and the 12 hour trip was definitely worth it! Even though there is not a lot in Rexburg, we still had a great trip and created many memories! I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you too! And I will be forever grateful you guys came down. I know its a super long drive! Next time I will come to you. And soon we will only be 4 hours apart, which is much more manageable. I love the temple picture!
ReplyDeleteYeah shortly I'll post up all of them on facebook! You're more ahead of the game than me!
ReplyDelete